Monday, June 28, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up

Our weekend was very productive and deserves a post of each event. On Saturday we enjoyed having Father's Day with my dad.
We had our own photo shoot of Mr. Remington. He is 15 months old and is as smart as ever. Not to mention, SPOILED.

We did some pickling.

My Cowboy and I love our weekends. We always seem to find so many things to do and enjoy together.

Oh and these sunflowers, they are growing in our garden. I wish our yard was full of them.

Hope you have a Sunny Day!!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous sunflower girl! Sunflowers make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sunflowers and have some sitting on my desk right now!!! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful sunflower!! Have a great week girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sunflowers are so pretty! Sounds like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful sunflower! I would love to have a garden like yours!

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.