On Thursday Melissa, Meagan and Natalie came for a visit to our house!! I get so excited to have guests come see us. It was nice to catch up with Melissa and have a glimpse into a future with kids. The girls played at the house and then we went and ate at Julio's in Rosehill (outside of Waller). It was so good and the wait staff was WONDERFUL to us.
Meagan, me and Natalie

Cute Meagan. She showed us her skill of singing at the restaurant. She loved the Dwight Yoakum songs the most!!

For the first time in a long time, we had a weekend with no plans!! My Cowboy and I decided to enjoy a dinner and a movie on Saturday. It helped having gift cards to both places, HA!!
We had lunch at
It was a good movie and it wasn't too bad seeing Jake the whole time. We enjoyed the movie since we have played the videogame. The videogame was Cowboy's pass time while I worked on getting my Masters.
Letters to Juliet didn't start until later in the evening.
Killer started in an hour
However, Prince of Persia started in 20 minutes!!! YEAH!!!
It was a good movie and it wasn't too bad seeing Jake the whole time. We enjoyed the movie since we have played the videogame. The videogame was Cowboy's pass time while I worked on getting my Masters.On Sunday we worked in the garden. We pulled out our squash and planted more tomatoes. We've even tried out canning and pickling. But I'll save that for another post.
This week and weekend are going to be very busy. We're glad we got to relax. Don't you just love those kinds of weekends??!!

What a great weekend. I love Dwight Yoakum the most too! Those little girls are adorable. I'll look forward to hearing how the canning went. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteI saw previews for that movie. Ohh la la Jake! Nice relaxing weekends are the best.
ReplyDeleteYou look great with those babies in your arms!
ReplyDeleteWe had a great time!! Can't wait to visit again!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great weekend! What cute pics :)
ReplyDeleteps- I love pf changs!
I have wanted to see that movie just to see Jake the whole movie!
ReplyDeleteI love me some lettuce wraps! PF Chang's is pure heaven girl! Love it!!!! Sweet little girls!!!
ReplyDelete