
I know Crystal is enjoying the summer time with her family but I just had to do my own "I Heart" today. I love reflecting on the week.
I heart my relaxation time.
I heart that we will enjoy some time with my family this weekend.
I heart that we have been blessed with our plentiful garden this year. I have lacked in the photo department but it's nice to complain about my full veggie drawers in the frig.
I heart that a wonderful blogging friend, Pamela said that she entered the Hen Pal Giveaway at Life on a Southern Farm and said she would give it to us if she won. Although I know her boys would love it. You are too sweet girl.
I heart the blogging friends that I have met. You gals ROCK!!
I heart my Cowboy and Remington. But they know that, ha!!
What do you heart this week or did you ask your husband about his best moment for the day?
Those are some good hearts! I just visited another blog and she asked for favorites. Some of my not so obvious favs are fried chicken, french fries and something chocolate with peanut butter!! Are you hungry now?
ReplyDeleteGirly now that you are canning, you need labels... I have started making labels for the canned stuff ... its to fun... I did a post on it ...
ReplyDeleteYou neeeeeed labels! we girls love things like that .. the guys well they are sweet and say "oh ya those are nice baby"...LOL...they are more interested in what is in the jar :O)
and yes I did ask honeyman what his best moment was and his answer was soooo sweet ... I am glad I asked!
Love your "hearts."
ReplyDeleteI "heart".....my boys, laying on the sand on the beach, my skinny jeans (wish I could fit in them right now), the smell of a baby, the smell right before it rains...and after, fritos and wine coolers on the beach, chocolate, and sweet potato french fries!
ReplyDeleteI love blogging friends too! It feels like real life friends...
ReplyDeleteYou are too sweet! Yes, my boys would love it but see we do not have the fortunate opportunity of living in the sticks...um I mean country..HA!:)....and thus our neighbors would NOT appreciate it at all. That and I do believe it is against the HOA. There was an uproar last year because somebody had a goat that kept getting out but nobody would fess up to whose it was.
ReplyDeleteGirly I just added more photos to my post, you have to go look... :O)
ReplyDeleteI love blogging friends too! Hope your doing great! :)
ReplyDelete