Wednesday, June 30, 2010

More Pickling

We are still getting more cucumbers from the garden. We spent Sunday pickling. Now I must warn you about the pictures. I told my Cowboy to take a picture of the cucumbers and this is what we get....


He decides it's a great idea to take a picture of me (pardon the hair and no makeup) but also please excuse the horrible kitchen. Of course with this very diligent project every pot and utensil is in use.

Remington helped. Well, he sniffed around the kitchen wondering what all the wonderful smells were. YUM, vinegar!!

Here are the final products.


I was checking out the label makers at WM but Cowboy told me to find a Sharpie. Ha, what a comedian. Maybe we can find a compromise : )

7 comments:

  1. Those cucumbers look good! Love your 4th of July new blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum ! Way to go on the pickles and raising all those cucumbers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, just print labels from your computer! Look on www.oneprettything.com. They have free printable templates all the time. I bet there is one for labeling jars. You will be enjoying pickles for a while! Make some cuban sandwiches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!!! Still just squash at my place.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lot of cucumbers!! I would want a label maker for all those jars too! Remington is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look fabulous! Wish I could try a pickle or two :)

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.