Thursday, June 3, 2010

I Heart

Crystal at You and Me Plus Three always hosts "I Heart" Thursdays.
Here are mine for this week:

I Heart

1) my Cowboy who is taking off of work early today to assist me with taking Remington to the Aggie vet.

2) having this week to completely relax while everyone else is still in school. HA!

3) having the time to drive out to the PPR yesterday all by myself for a lunchdate and shopping with Mrs. B.

4) that tomorrow I will try to be a Domestic Goddess. I have lots planned and wonder what I can accomplish : )

5) that God brought us some rain last night. Our veggies love His water.

6) that I get to have my hair done today, YEE HAW!!! This Domestic Goddess will look HOTT!!!! HA

And finally

7) my cousin Aaron who is graduating from High School this weekend. We are so proud of him.

What do you "Heart"?

1 comment:

  1. This is nice, well I heart my honeyman :O), our life, our animals, my honeyman oh I said that already :O)...

    and on the previous post, mmm next time honeyman goes to see his family in the big city of Houston, maybe I need to hunt down some fabric stores!!

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.