Kelly at Kelly's Korner is hosting Show Us Your Life-China Patterns today. My future sister-in-law and I are very lucky because we had our china patterns before we took the marital plunge, ha.My parents received two china patterns for their wedding. One was my mom's choice and the other was a gift from my dad's co-workers. Before I left for college my brother and I chose which one was ours. However, it really wasn't difficult to decide.
My brother's choice for my future SIL, whoever she may be. I hope she likes it. But who wouldn't.

And mine. I love roses. Our wedding had lots of pink roses at it. It's like my signature, ha!!

When My Cowboy and I got married we chose a fiestaware by Sango. I love it because it is timeless. I can dress it up or down with accessories. It goes with anything. But most importantly, I didn't want anything that said, "You were married in 20??". I wanted it to be something that changed with the times.

I love family traditions like that!
ReplyDeleteso thank you for the reality steve tip!!!! WOW!!! Frank has another girl too....poor Ali...this season is just too much!!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the set that belongs to your brother, and the rose plate is GORGEOUS!!! I also like your dinnerware choice, my man is so annoyed that most places we go to have the square plates now because that's what's in style :(
Very pretty! I think the one your brother chose is the china pattern that we have...is it lenox's federal platinum?
ReplyDeleteVery cool. My favorite is the last one...We actually got our's as a wedding gift 5 years ago and they are from Kohl's. I can't find them anymore :(
ReplyDelete