Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Where is the time going??

Oh my! I can't believe that it has been a week since my last post. We have been busy with Christmas things and getting ready for Kendalyn.

Here are some snapshots of what's been happening......

We're 27 weeks!!!
Entered into the Third Trimester
and
7 months Pregnant!!!

Cowboy had a Christmas party last Saturday. (Post to come) I told everyone I was 5 1/2 months pregnant. When I checked my email the next morning and saw one titled "You're 7 months pregnant" Cowboy and I both almost passed out. Um, hello, I lost a month somewhere...don't know why. We are racing to get ready for her. Well, not really but more focused now.

Which leads to K's room....a Work In Progress. Wonderful Progress. We are so excited to show you....soon : )


I also missed FarmChick's Holly Jolly Receipe Swap last Friday. I have these amazing Melt Away cookies I want to share. I hope to post about those this Friday.


Winter Break starts next week. I'll be registering for baby things, visiting with friends, reading up on baby books, and catching up in blogland. There's so much to do and so little time.

10 comments:

  1. I love your dress! I got the stuff to make Kendalyn's outfit today, so I'm hoping to get it in the mail next week.

    I love her bed and her little tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, I TOTALLY know what you mean about the time flying! Every week on update day (Saturday for me), I realize I haven't posted anything since the last Saturday! CRAZY!

    Second, you look GORGEOUS, momma! Seriously! I LOVE the dress and the shoes! Beautiful!

    Third, I can't wait to see K's room! Looking good so far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! Can;t wait to see the room :) I had a blast doing M's nursery!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute...love that red dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agree with everyone, you are looking really good there momma to be!!
    How exciting it is when you get so close, and then it seems the time starts getting sllloooowwweeerr and sllllloooowwwweeerrr. Maybe it won't be that way for you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! 7 months already...Your pregnancy is flying by....Love K's bed....You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay now take a deep breath, let it out s l o w l y .... okay now again..........

    Tee Hee you are on a roll girly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally am loving the crib....too cute! :) You look happy and healthy...good for you!

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.