Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Christmas 2010
Our tree.

The white square on the tree is our 2010 ornament. It is a picture frame for Miss K's ultrasound. It says..."Together is a wonderful place to be". I definitely agree!!



The stockings were hung by the chimney with care

Kendalyn's tree for her room


There are still lots of things I still need to get or do. Monogram her stocking, get a stocking holder for hers, ornaments for her tree and the list goes on and on. Maybe we will be ready by next year, HA!!

6 comments:

  1. You are totally prepared. I love it!! P.S. I am shipping some stuff to you this week, so be on the lookout! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I love that you're already getting her Christmas things for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shh.. Don't tell anyone, but I'm a horrible Mama. This is my boy's second Christmas and he still doesn't have a stocking! One of his own anyway, I haven't been able to find any I like. I have one for him, it's just his Daddy's from when he was a kid. ;) Is that awful or what?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have a fireplace to hang them anyway... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Courtney your tree is soo tall and lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.