Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Baby Bump Week 26



Pregnancy Highlights
How far along:
26 weeks
Less than 99 days to go, WOW!
Size of baby :
Miss K is the size of an eggplant
Total Weight Gain/Lost:
9 lbs
Gender:
Girl!!
Movement:
Definitely. I got scared one day when I didn't feel her kick. Some of the books I read were freaking me out. Once I got to school and relaxed I felt her and immediately sent a text to Cowboy.
Sleep:
Still having good and bad nights. But she loves getting up early.

What I Miss:
Sleeping on my stomach
Cravings:
Coke Icee, Blue Bell Cookies N Cream Ice Cream
I get a craving and eat it for a bit and then we move on to something else. Maybe she won't be a picky eater, HA!
Symptoms:
Some back pain, She loves pushing on my right rib in the evening (I did it to my mom : )
Best Moment of this Week:
Starting to see progress on her room
Knowing that we are less than 100 days from seeing our little one.

9 comments:

  1. You look precious and beautiful! I have started to feel some movement and it is definitely exciting. I hope it will start to be more consistent soon! I hear ya on the cravings. I have been really wanting buffalo wings with ranch dressing, but there's nowhere in C-town to get them. I'm waiting until Monday at my next Prenatal appointment and I'm going to indulge. I'm sure after I've had my fill, I won't really care about having them anymore. Funny how that stuff works! p.s. My 18-week belly looks like your 24-week picture! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!
    You look good!:) And I'm glad to hear things are going good with y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting. It seems like it is going so fast :) You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking so cute! That's awesome that you're getting her room ready. Can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Less than 100 days! These last few weeks will fly by! Can't wait to see Miss K!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! It'll be here before you know it! :) Don't worry about lack of movement, I did that soo much. But somedays they are just not as active! QUintin moved alot at night too, I would wake up and my belly would be movin' and groovin' like crazy! And then during the day, at times he didn't move at all! I can't wait to experience that again though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the baby bump pic. Wish I would have done it with my boys. If there is a next one it is on my to do list for sure! You r welcome to come to Christmas land anytime girl! HA! Trust me it has taken YEARS for me to get this far. I use to decorate my room when I was a teen. Hung lights and even had a tree.

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.