Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Baby Update Week 28/29

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along:
Starting my 29th week!
Size of baby:
Baby is 2 1/2 pounds.
Like a Butternut squash

Last Wednesday I had the Glucose Test! Yippee!!
The Drink...
Everyone said to get the orange flavor because it tastes the best. I didn't get a choice so I had to drink fruit punch.

Getting ready for the first sip
Surprisingly, it was really good. Not that I would want to drink it all the time but I made it through.


Halfway there....I don't drink fast so trying to get this down in 5 minutes...on an empty stomach, ugh.


I thought I would get my results after Christmas but they called me the next day and said I PASSED!!!!!
Little one and I LOVE sweets so I knew we could handle it.
However, I did find out that I am low on iron (anemic) so we are taking a supplement for that. Any words of wisdom you have about this, please pass it my way.
Total Weight Gain/Loss:
10 lbs.
I gained one pound since my last appointment. Whoo Hoo!
But I am sure it will change in the next few months.
Gender:
Baby Girl!
Kendalyn Nicole
Movement:
Oh yes! It is so amazing to feel her. It makes me want her here more and more.
Sleep:
Having good and bad nights
What I Miss:
Sleeping on my stomach, a glass of wine
Cravings:
Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
My mom said her granddaughter is going to come out looking like cookies and cream ice cream, HA!
Symptoms:
A few aches. Some swelling in my feet but not much
Best Moment of the Week:
The nursery is coming together!!!
Pretty paint is on the walls-Check
Bedding halfway complete
Seeing progress and we love it!!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! 29 weeks, crazy. Glad everything is moving along smoothly. Hope you have a great 2011~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad you passed! I can't wait to see that nursery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you passed! I agree, I can't wait to see the nursery! I know it will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your going to be holding that baby before long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. On being anemic....my iron is often low when I try to donate blood. They told me to eat raisins and orange juice together and that would help.

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.