Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

We hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas. We sure did!!

The family tree


Kendalyn's tree

We spent all weekend with family and have a few snapshots of our time with them. On Friday we headed to the PPR to see my Cowboy's family.


Sitting is Cowboy's Uncle Mike, Aunt Becky, Cowboy's dad and Grandfather


Top row...Aunt Becky, PawPaw, Cowboy, Grandpa and Nephew Allen
Sitting...Uncle Mike and Cousin Taylor

On Saturday, Christmas, we went to my Aunt and Uncle's house in Katy.

Me and G-Lo (HA!)


This is my little brother Cole and his gf, Katie. Aren't they cute??!!

My dad in deep conversation


Mom and her martini


My grandma...snug as a bug in a rug. She said she felt at home by the warm fire in the house and being with family.


Aunt Lo and Uncle B...Love them!!

This was my post for the day. Chillin' on the stool in the kitchen. : )

Not the best pic of a Christmas belly bump but it's either this or my eyes closed, HA!!


I know I am in big trouble by posting this picture but it is just such a precious moment that I will treasure F.O.R.E.V.E.R. I think I will even frame it and put it in K's room.

Me and my Uncle Larry

Thank you Uncle Larry for indulging
me with this memorable picture. I love it!!!
Please don't be too mad at me ; )
On Sunday Cowboy smoked a turkey and my mom's family came for a visit.
Sisters


Yummy food and joys of family






I didn't even notice until now that the pictures are of wonderful times with family. Of course, we enjoyed gift giving but these pictures remind us of the true meaning of Christmas. A precious little angel, Kendalyn, received many gifts even before her arrival. She is so blessed and loved by her family.


I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year
--Charles Dickens

8 comments:

  1. Great Family photos!!Glad y'all had a blessed one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uncle Larry is priceless Courtney! Your house is beautiful and sooo warming! Glad you had a great time with family! The in laws came to be with us and as always we loved it! Off to the Space Center for some birthday fun. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the belly pic of you and your Uncle Larry, too funny! Great looking family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like yall had fun! Love the pic of Uncle Larry and you. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photos of your family! You guys had a really great time. I love Kendalyn's tree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! The entertainment center you are taking a picture in front of is almost exactly like ours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Kendayln's tree. So fabulous. Looks like a fabulous Christmas as a family of 2!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a wonderful time with family. :) Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.