
This image is a great picture of a pink room. The one we had...was not. So daddy painted it twice, a bright white to get rid of the pink. 1,2
On Saturday, my parents came over to help paint Kendalyn's room. Twice. 3,4
We were not sold on what the room looked like. Therefore, I couldn't bare to take pictures. At 3am on Sunday morning My Cowboy and I came up with a GREAT idea to complete the painting of her room. So we woke up and painted her room again. 5
And now we have something like this on the walls
And now we have something like this on the walls
We don't know if this is caused by mixing paints (HA!!) or the cold. However, I called in a dear friend, "The Reinforcements"!!! And hope that sanding and using Kilz on her room, 6, and repainting her room a 7th time will turn in to be lucky. And of course the best little girl's room Ever!!
**I've updated our blog with all of the other fun things we have been up too. Stick around and leave a comment or two. They always make me smile : )
**I've updated our blog with all of the other fun things we have been up too. Stick around and leave a comment or two. They always make me smile : )

OMG, I have never seen that happen before and I paint all the time. I wonder what would have caused that? Maybe it was all the dampness from so many layers of paint. I hope the 7 time is charm! Cant wait to see the finished room! I just finished the boys room after oh 6 mnths! Ha! Merry Christmas Courtney!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, what trouble! I know you guys will get it done and it will be perfect!
ReplyDeleteOh no! I hope 7 is your number!
ReplyDeleteoh no!! i hope the "reinforecement" got it fixed for yall.
ReplyDeleteOh goodness! Hope the 7th time is a charm! Sounds like y'all had a good time at the Christmas party! I love Pappadeaux! You look too cute! : )
ReplyDeleteoh man!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteKeepin my fingers crossed for reinforcement luck!