He measured and cut the lines and I sewed it all together.
At first I was very unsure of this whole process. But Cowboy was confident that we could pull it off.
At this time, my smile is not one of pure joy but an OH-crap-what-are-we-getting-ourselves-into smile
As time went on and the light at the end of the tunnel was near. We were both tickled pink at what we had accomplished.
Yes, ladies....it even has elastic...All....the....way....around. I sewed hot pink ribbon down the corners. It is too cute.
I let Cowboy do the honors of putting it on her bed.
See the pink on the corners. A little touch for a little one that will be lying on it soon.
The sheet on the bed. AND it fits!!
A very proud daddy
Her room is a work in progress. We are thinking about making her bedding. It is a very intense task for a novice but it will be a wonderful gift for our precious daughter.
I would love to say that I can't wait to see her room all done and share it with you but I am excited to say that I can't wait to share the progress of her room with all of you.
I'm really impressed!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome job and I love her bed! :)
ReplyDeleteway to go momma. Wish I had the time to sew. I have a sewing machine but cant find the time to do it. cant wait to see Kendalyn's room come along
ReplyDeleteImpressive! I can't wait to see her finished room. Y'all are too cute.
ReplyDeleteAwesome!! I need to see about doing this!
ReplyDeleteVery cool! It looks great!
ReplyDeleteWTG to you and your cowboy!!! It looks great!! Good job girly!!
ReplyDeleteI am totally and completely impressed and embarrassed!:) I have been sewing for over 6 years and am soo intimidated by trying to sew new things since I can not read a pattern to save my life. Anyways look at you! You go girl! I just love it and can;t wait to see the room come together. The crib is beautiful!
ReplyDelete