Saturday, December 18, 2010

Holly Jolly Christmas Receipe Swap



Here's another Holly Jolly Receipe
Melt Away Cookies
2 softened butters- 1 cup
3/4 cup of corn starch
1/2 cup of powdered sugar
1 cup of flour
1 teaspoon of vanilla
A half of a freshly squeezed lemon
Blend these six ingredients into a bowl.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator for about an hour.
Make sure it is chilled all the way through.

Roll into balls after they are chilled.
Place on a cookie sheet to bake
at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.



Frosting
8 oz. of cream cheese
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1 cup of powdered sugar
A squeeze of 1/4 of lemon
A dash of food coloring

Mix in a bowl and spread onto cooled cookies.



Enjoy this yummy zest of flavor.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my...those do look scrumptious! Thanks for playing. Hope you are doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look very good, I would have to run extra miles if I made those ROFL... cuz I am pretty sure I wouldn't be able to stay out of them LOL

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.