Here are the highlights...
For Thanksgiving we spent the day with my family in Katy at my Aunt's house. We had a great time visiting with everyone and eating.
Grandma and I were caught talking about Kendalyn and the pregnancy. She is so excited for her newest grandbaby. She says she is looking forward to it and so are we.
Me and my Grandma
Me, Grandma and My Cowboy
On Thursday night we were invited to our neighbor's for some cake and coffee. They are huge tu fans so it was fun as we anticipated the Aggie/tu game for later that night. We rushed home to watch it on TV and enjoyed every minute of the Aggies BTHO tu. WHOOP!!
On Friday we hit our one and only Black Friday sale to buy Kendalyn's furniture!!! I was so excited to be able to take the furniture home that day. One store had us waiting 6-8 weeks for delivery.
My wish to have her room ready for Christmas is getting closer.

Cowboy received some help from our neighbor. They are so kind.

Mommy brought in the first piece of her furniture into her room. I had to snap a shot of this moment.
Cowboy received some help from our neighbor. They are so kind.
Mommy brought in the first piece of her furniture into her room. I had to snap a shot of this moment.




Glad you had a great weekend and enjoyed special time with your grandmother. Can't wait to see the nursery.
ReplyDeleteYay for Kendalyn's furniture!! How exciting! I noticed it is white, which is what I'm looking for for our nursery, too. Do you mind me asking where you got her furniture? I've been looking for the last few days and I have a few choices, but I can't decide mainly because I want to make sure we are getting what is going to last and not spending a fortune on it!! :) Can't wait to see pics of the house and especially of the nursery progress!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! The Renaissance traffic was horrible on 1774 on my way back to CS today as well!
ReplyDeleteGreat Thanksgiving!!
ReplyDeleteYour follower,
Josephine
Yay! What a great weekend. I can't wait to see her room!
ReplyDeleteHoneyman and I had a quiet lovely Thanksgiving at home :O).
ReplyDeleteewww exciting getting Kendalyn's furniture!! ok so mmm you need to sew up a tiny little comforter and um tiny little bumper pads and mmm do we need a dust ruffle on that crib? Oh and a lovely wall mural padded to hang above the bed and some lovely pillows, though I know you are not suppose to put pillows in the crib with baby but they will be cute just laying here and there and mmm is here a chair? Do we need matching chair pads? Better get that machine humming!! :O)... how fun!! Just a tip for ya ... drapery fabric that is 100% cotton will wash nice even though yes it says dry clean only on the tag. I have used it over the years for stuff that is washed and it worked great!
Sounds like a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteLooks like yall had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! YAY for getting all of Kendalyn's furniture! I can't wait to see the finished nursery. I loved putting together Jack's room. I would go sit in the glider in there and just think about what he would look like, act like, etc while I was pregnant.
ReplyDeleteHi there....so excited that you got furniture! Are you going to show us more pictures soon?
ReplyDeleteMy swap is open....hoping you can come on over and share another yummy recipe!!! Purdy please! :)