Before I could share how our weekend went I had to share my SURPRISE!!! Yes, Ladies that is a Singer Stylist Sewing Machine and I am the proud owner of it. My Cowboy did very well in choosing a great machine for me. Well, at least the saleslady was good.
Oh how fun!! I love my sewing machine - just don't have much time to sew anymore!! I have a couple of really cute patterns I will send you. Kendalyn is going to be one stylish babe!!
Oh how fun!! I love my sewing machine - just don't have much time to sew anymore!! I have a couple of really cute patterns I will send you. Kendalyn is going to be one stylish babe!!
ReplyDeleteOh,nice! Are we going to be seeing some cute, made by you baby things posted soon!
ReplyDeleteI love my Singer!! Go, be blessed and creative......
ReplyDeleteDang that is nice!
ReplyDeleteFUN! I'm wanting a sewing machine, but I'm a little daunted by them. I've never used them before, but I would love to learn.
ReplyDeleteVery nice!!!
ReplyDeleteoh boy!!! Congrats on the new machine!! The sky is the limit now! I can see that nursery all decked out with wondering decor all made by you!
ReplyDelete