Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Baby Bump Week 23

Pregnancy Highlights
How far along:
23 Weeks!!!
Size of baby:
Miss K is the size of a papaya.
Total Weight Gain/Lost:
4 pounds but I am sure that is changing.
Gender:
It's a Girl!!
Movement:
Oh Yes! Kendalyn loves to share her high kicks.
The biggest movements started opening
weekend of deer season.
Perfect for her daddy.
Sleep:
Depends on the night. Sometimes we are good
and other nights we move and groove.
What I Miss:
I've been saying wine but I don't want to sound
like a wine-o, HA!! If you don't know, since being married My
Cowboy and I have visited many Texas wineries and taste testings.
It turned into a hobby of mine that I miss.
Cravings:
Sweets.
Symptoms:
We're doing great and loving it.
Best moment of this week:
Watching my stomach move. I tell ya...high kicks y'all.


Next Wednesday I go for my 24 week check. I don't know if I will be an ultrasound or just a quick check of her heartbeat. But either way I get to know that my baby girl is doing well.

10 comments:

  1. I can't wait for movement!!! Isn't it so weird seeing your your belly 'come alive'? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute! You look great. I am so glad you are feeling good too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little belly is so cute! And I love that top!

    It's ok to say you miss wine - it's way better than saying you miss beer which is what I missed the most during pregnancy!! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute! I'm so glad things are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking great momma. cant wait to see ya on thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there...........

    My online recipe swap is up and going....come join in the fun!! PLEASE!! I would love for you to share. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL you do not sound like a Wine O lol.. I enjoy my Merlot too! I would miss it very much. As a matter a fact I think that would be the thing I missed the most too. Its just enjoyable to relax in the evening with a glass of wine.

    Sounds like you are feeling really good so far that is super! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all your crosses in the background! Pregnancy is a wonderful experience glad yours is going so great!

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.