Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Baby Got Buck!!

Opening Day of
Deer Season 2010
started with a BANG!!!
(literally)
My Cowboy and I were sitting in our stand by 6 am. By 7 we were frustrated because we heard gun shots all around. But by 9am My Cowboy was ecstatic to get a buck. Not the biggest buck because we have seen that trophy and have Buck Fever to get him ASAP. We do have plenty of meat for awhile.



Kendalyn and I are so proud.

We are processing the venison ourselves, quite the task. I better get back to making the sausage.
I also received a SUPER Surprise from my Cowboy over the weekend that I can't wait to share with you!!!!
We are 22 weeks preggers Tomorrow!!! YEAH!!! To make opening weekend ever better Kendalyn decided to make her high kicks known to mommy. I love feeling my lil lady.
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I can't wait to blog about the rest of our excitement soon. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. great job Jason!!! yummy deer sausage is a coming..

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!! This was always a big weekend for my dad. He was a legendary hunter around my neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Nice Buck! Glad you are feeling good, can't wait to hear about the rest.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hubby got him one too! He and his dad have also been processing it, I do enjoy venison!

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.