Monday, November 22, 2010

Mumbling on a Monday

On Thursday night we left for Crockett and another weekend of deer hunting. We saw very few deer and what we did see was always behind bush. So we came home empty handed. Saturday was the annual Christmas in Crockett. My Cowboy hunted alone that morning so that I could go and shop. All of the shops on the square were open and they had over 200 vendors up and down the streets. I bought a few things but I found many things that I think I can make for Kendalyn.



On Saturday we headed home so that I could watch my Aggies on TV. Oh how I wish I could have been there. What a game. Gig 'Em Aggies!!! WHOOP!!


Sunday afternoon we headed to The Woodlands for a photo session with one of Cowboy's friends. Here's a peek at what he did. I can't wait for the rest.
I know this is so silly but for this pregnant momma please say a prayer for our furry baby Remington. He got stung by a bee (s) on Sunday. I know he will be fine and we are taking good care of him but I just worry. Thanks so much.

9 comments:

  1. Prayers for Remington. Hope he is doing well. Congrats on the pregnancy. I've been away too long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember always going to Christmas in Crockett with my Grandma! So fun! I was soo happy the Aggies won! Whoop! And I LOVE that picture! Beautiful! Where exactly did y'all take it in The Woodlands? The scenery is beautiful! I'm wanting to take some Fall pictures somewhere! Praying for Remington!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo of you two. I hope Remington is doing better and y'all have a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture! Y'all are so so cute! Can't wait for little Kendalyn to get in there :-) Hope you have a great Thanksgiving! So much to be thankful for :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blog hopped here from somewhere, not sure! Congrats on your pregnancy, I just had #2 four weeks ago. Hope your pup is alright, some of them can really react to bee and wasp stings (I worked for a vet for 5 years) you can give him some benadryl right off the bat and a lot of times that helps keep it from getting too out of hand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay...I will let you by this time as long as you say you are going to post on my recipe swap this week! ;)

    Very cute picture....
    Hope your pup is doing okay. Ummm....you are like me...I worry about my animals...wait until you have this baby. ;)

    Have a good night and thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great picture of the two of you! Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the baby bump photo Courtney!! Glad y'all had a wonderful turkey day! Did ya see they r predicting a 40% chance of snow showers next wed!

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.