I bought a gold "K" from HobLob and spray painted it black.
I bought the black/white material and solid black ribbon at HobLob as well.
I cut it, folded it Perfectly I might add and glued it to the "K"
Now her bows are nice and organized.
My baby girl has 3 bows already. I have an order in for a few smaller bows. I am thinking that if I conquered this task then I will be making some bows. I have some ribbon already and can't wait to get started.
So just hand me a glue gun and you never know what you will get!!!
OMG...it is a small word! That is crazy that you know her!
ReplyDeleteLove the bow holder you made! Soo cute!
You did a great job! You will use it for years to come. Until one day she says no more bows just like my seven year old did sometime last year. Oh well, my three year still lets me put them in her hair. :)
ReplyDeleteThat looks awesome! I love bow holders. If I ever have a daughter, I might have to do this!
ReplyDeleteThat is cute! If I had a daughter she would have bows in her hair everyday,lol!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I can't wait to see all of her cute little bows hanging up there!
ReplyDeleteYou need a holster now and then you could have it on your side forever...winkity wink!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute! Awesome Job! Glue Gun Mama! Believe me they have lots of bows!
ReplyDeleteum your going to need some hair for those bows girly ROFL... sorry I am teasing you... some babies have lots of hair, I think? mmm I am not sure given I never had any and I am rarely around little people as I call them.. but no I am sure you need hair for bows! ROFL :O)
ReplyDeleteVery cute!!! BTW, finished the book, most excellent ending! I give it 10 stars. ;)
ReplyDeleteCourtney that is ADORABLE!! I just love it and yes it is even better than what I could have come up with! Truly awesome! I never would have thought abt doing that so I am marking it for my inspiration file for that maybe one day lil' girl!;)
ReplyDeleteIs that a sneak peak at her room scheme?
ReplyDeleteShoot me your email Courtney!:) I thought I had it but can't seem to find it.
ReplyDeletespoiledsweetcouture@gmail.com
Very cute...I LOVE the white with black polka dots!! :) Come over for a visit soon. Have a great day. :)
ReplyDeleteThat's cute!!!
ReplyDelete