Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Girls Weekend/Boys Weekend

This past weekend My Cowboy and I had a different kind of fun-filled weekend. He went to Crockett with his dad and uncle to hunt for deer. I'll spare you the pictures and just let you know that he killed 2 doe. We're up to our eyeballs in deer meat. : )

As for me....

My mom came in to test out my new sewing machine. Oh did we have fun!

We had lunch at the Whistle Stop Tea Room in town.


Here's mom trying out the sewing machine. My dining room has been turned in to my sewing cave, ha!


We made 3 burpcloths.



Black and white.


Christmas time


Hot pink/Black

During the F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S. Texas A&M game I made 2 bows for Miss Kendalyn
I only made 2 bows since it was a very "edge of your seat" kind of game, HA!
I can't wait to make more.


On Sunday I continued my girly weekend to Market Street in The Woodlands for lunch (a bit of shopping at Baby Gap) and a movie with the ladies for Terrie's birthday.


This movie was so cute but an emotional roller coaster ride for a pregnant woman.


Although our weekend was a blast we still love our weekends together.
Opening Weekend 2010

5 comments:

  1. 2 deers in the freezer,terrific! I love the burp cloths and bows, your little Kendalyn is going to be the cutest baby girl around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! The burp cloths are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A*D*O*R*A*B*L*E bows and burp cloths--just sooo cute! :)

    I know you read about my up and coming Have a Holly Jolly Christmas Recipe swap. I would love to have you participate and share some of your family recipes, crafts or traditions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to ask...would you like to exchange links for our blogrolls?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The burpies and bows turned out so cute! Little Kendalyn is going to be one stylin' baby!!

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.