Sunday, February 28, 2010

That's A Wrap!

After a cold, rainy, and "snowy" week, we've had a wonderful weekend.

Friday was Go Texan Day to kick-off the


At work we dressed up in our cowboy/cowgirl duds. I don't know how many people asked me where my cowgirl hat was and why was I not wearing a plaid shirt. Hello, this cowgirl has to wear some bling!!! AND my hair would be flat if I wore my hat.

Insert pic of me....
Sorry I don't have ANY pictures of this weekend. Cowboy and I were going 9-0 and I never once stopped and remembered the camera.

Continuing on with our pictureless weekend.
Cowboy and I had a dinner date Friday night. We also attended my cousin Wendy's wedding on Saturday. Sunday we tried to complete our normal weekend errands in one day!!

This week doesn't slow down either

My Cowboy's Birthday is on the 5th
and we will be heading to the rodeo


HLS&R 2008

*******************************

Melodie at Laughing Duck Farm is hosting a Giveaway!!

Join in!!

******************************

6 comments:

  1. So happy we had a weekend of wonderful weather!!! Too bad tomorrow is another story. Suppose to be really cold here again. UGGHHH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Houston Rodeo! One of my favorite things about living in Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all are always having so much fun, it is great!! Thanks for blogging about my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom and I usually come down on my spring break to the stock show but I have lost my mind and am taking 10 freshman to the Grand Canyon. Sorry the weather is bad...Yall got what we have had in the panhandle all winter! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun at the rodeo. We may try to go one day during son's spring break.

    Hello. Fellow Texas Blogging Gal member here to let you know about a giveaway of my Snail Mail Notes. Notecards include Texas themes and scriptures. You can see giveaway details at http://lonestarlifer.wordpress.com/2010/02/28/snail-mail-notes-giveaway/ and see my notes at www.snailmailnotes.com.

    LoneStarLifer
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey!

    I have been to the Ft. Worth Livestock Show many times. Love to go!!

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.