To All the Decorating-Loving,
Talented and Creative Ladies Out in BlogWorld
Yesterday I posted about our new mirror. If you looked inside the mirror you will see my design disaster.
It's a "Hole" in the wall. Now it is very visable with the mirror there.
What on God's green earth do I do with it???
When I was ranting and raving about it to my Cowboy his wonderful, sweet, and comforting words were...."Just Blog About It"
Help!! Your thoughts will be GREATLY appreciated.
How about a Large round plate of some sort in a large metal rustic stand sitting on one side and then a tall earthy dried something in a amber colored vase on the other side :O)
ReplyDeleteHobby Lobby would be a good place to look for such things :O)
Like Texan said, I would head to Hobby Lobby and see what caught my eye. I am thinking something iron and other rustic looking knick-knacks with a possible pop of color.
ReplyDeleteHowdy, thanks for stopping by, and thanks for the comment, I surely love my BOYS!! ;)
ReplyDeleteI look forward to following you! :)
Do come again!!
My sister has one of those. She has some greenery type stuff up there. I like the ideas from Stacey and TExan though. You can find such cool iron bowls, not so deep, and hang them???
ReplyDeleteI do like the above ideas... or you could always have a display of cross's. I have and have seen so many western wood cross's and some are huge and come with stands. I think I would do some sort of display of cross's. I have a wall with several cross's and love it.
ReplyDeleteI like the idea of one big cross or several smaller ones in wood or iron. Alternately some dried or fake grasses would look pretty in some kind of vase. My parents have something like that in their stairwell and they put a fake fern there after years of having an awkward mother and daughter statue in the spot. I wish if a builder were going to include something like that they go ahead and fill for you!
ReplyDelete