Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Say A Little Prayer for Me

My Cowboy is Sick!!!

Runny nose, coughing, sneezing, watery eyes, etc. etc. Are all husbands like this??? I swear he must have a near death aliment.

5 comments:

  1. sorry Jayson is sick, but yes all hubb's are like that when they are sick. Zach is such a BIG baby when he is sick.. LOL. tell him I hope he feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope he feels better soon! When Paul is sick, to me it never seems like he feels that bad to need to be in bed for a day or 2. So I always need to tap deep for more patience for the patient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope he feels better soon. My hubby is a big baby when sick. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope he is feeling better soon! My Hubby is not like that but I have heard most Hubbys are big babies when they are sick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your hubby feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.