Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It's Remington's Birthday!!

Happy 1st Birthday
Remington Hudson
Hunter Henry
Our sweet baby

The Big Boy

He received lots of treats from mommy and daddy. I sang and took pictures and daddy gave him his new blue chew/bounce toy and a yummy bone. I think he knew it was his day because he was so excited when we got home today. And


I


could

NOt


get a good



picture
of him.....


He was



EVERYWHERE!!!




Got a bone!

The happy mommy and daddy.

Just the THREE of Us!!
Dogs are not our whole life
They just make our life whole

5 comments:

  1. How cute! Happy Birthday Remington!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Jack Russell Frazey just turned 1 also. Way too much $ was spent on treats and new toys!

    Hi. I found you through Texas Blogging Gals and came by to say hello. You can find me at www.lonestarlifer.wordpress.com, so come by and say howdy sometime.
    LoneStarLifer
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that last picture! Remi looking over like he's trying to get into the picture!

    Our dog will be 11 next month. Today I asked the girls if we should have a party for her. Of course they said yes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy bday remington. Were is the bday cake??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute furry baby!! Love the sign- I have one just like it- did you get it at Canton or in Dallas???

    Visiting from the Texas Blogging Gals list- come visit sometime- I have a great giveaway going on right now....

    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.