I've received a Sunshine Award!!!
for the award, it's my first ever!!
Following the awards traditions, I must do the following:
1) Put the logo within my blog or on my post
2) Pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers
3) Link the nominees within my post
4) Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5) Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from
I am sharing the Sunshine Award with
(1) Shanna at Tiaras and Pettiskirts, Life with The Siegerts
(2) Terrie at What a Good Life
(3) Melissa at The Carter Twins World
(4) Shelly at Tufts Tidbits
(5) Christa at According to Christa
(6) Katie at Katie's Journey
(7) Amie at 2 Peas in a Pod
(8) Chel at Abiding Branch
(9) Stacey at Living By Faith, Hope, and Love
(10) Patti at Nonna's News
(11) Melodie at Laughing Duck Farm
(12) Diana at To Everything A Season
Hope you have a Sunny Day!!

Thank you!!! This brightened my day!!!
ReplyDeleteMy goodness!Thank you that was so sweet!
ReplyDeleteThank you! A little sunshine is always nice!
ReplyDeleteFun award.
ReplyDelete