Monday, February 15, 2010

All you need is LOVE!

We hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. We did!

Friday I received some jewelry from my Cowboy. Below is one of the necklaces. I also got my hair done that night.



Saturday we ventured out
Dinner here...

Some shopping here....


And here...
We also watched The Proposal and The Ugly Truth. Chick flicks but they were so hilarious.

Sunday was a beautiful day. We enjoyed it at home and hubby did some grilling.

I can't believe I didn't get a picture of us from our weekend. Maybe we'll have to do it all over again, HA!
Hubby decided to stay home today from work since I am off. He is the best!
How was your weekend?

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like y'all had a fun weekend! Love the new necklace and your hair! And your new blog header is really cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a great time! I love the Proposal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great new necklace and wonderful time spent together! Sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, so nice to meet you. I’m Yoli, a fellow “Texas Blogging Gal”. I made it my goal to visit each member’s Blog. I don’t want to just “drive-thru” to meet a quota, but instead to share the gift of friendship that God gives us all. I’m excited to read your inspirational stories and see your creative works. You are always welcomed at my Apron Senorita Blog.

    Courtney, you have great taste in jewelry. The necklace is stunning; just my type of style. I hope you had a great Valentine's Day.


    God Bless You!
    Yoli
    http://apronsenorita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like yall have a great love day yourself..your hair looks too cute. Aunt Lo Lo always does the best. he he

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cowboy did well with the jewelry!

    I love the new blog header and title!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, Howdy, fellow Texan Lady! I finally got over here to *meet* you back after your visit a few days ago. It has been a pleasure to read some of your posts...your necklace and your Texas Land and Cattle have taken me back home for a bit, thank you for that. :-)

    We live in North Georgia now, but our roots are always in Texas.

    I'll look forward to reading more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like ya'll had a good time!! One of these days I am going to get to Cavenders!!
    Wanting some boots!!

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.