Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Baby Bump Week 34

Pregnancy Highlights
Week 34!!

How far along:
34 Weeks
Size of baby:
Kendalyn is the size of a cantaloupe.
Total Weight Gain/Loss:
20 pounds
Gender:
It's a Girl!! Kendalyn Nicole

Movement:
Lots of movement at night when I am ready to settle
down. I am so busy during the day so the movements are less noticeable.
Sleep:
Getting more difficult.
I can't get comfortable.
What I Miss:
Bending over, Sleeping through the night,
Being able to do things myself
Cravings:
I've been eating what I can get my hands on.
No major cravings.
Symptoms:
Swelling Feet!! Lower back pain.


Best Moment of the Week
Seeing our baby girl last week for an ultrasound.
We have a great pic of her foot. I had to be assured by the ultrasound technician that I wasn't carrying Big Foot's child, HA!!
She is 4 lbs. 11 ounces already. We have a date set for delivery.
She is in the down position...Not Breech!!!
I have another appointment next Monday!! And I can't wait.
We are super excited about our upcoming baby showers!!
We can't wait to see family and friends as they help us
prepare for the arrival of Miss K.

7 comments:

  1. You look absolutely beautiful. These are such special times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, Courtney...you are such a cute pregnant girl! What a blessing and you will be so proud to have this photo journal. 34 weeks? You are so close...good luck with everything. Children are a heritage from the Lord. Psalms 127:3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting close!! It goes by so fast... can't beleive your already this far, but, I can't beleive I'm just two weeks behind you.
    Looking good too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your getting so close!!!! Lookin' good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good. It is getting so close! Yaya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three words:

    Barefoot, Pregnant, Sexy!


    :)

    I love reading your posts because it reminds me of how close we are to meeting these two little miracles of ours! And, because it just makes me all excited and giddy for BOTH of us! :)

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.