Our weekend was anything but relaxing. Although we did enjoy it.
Organizational Chaos

I spent the weekend organizing what we have received for Kendalyn.
I guess I'm nesting.
I apologize for the hair, make-up and clothes. I was workin' : )

A drawer full of onesies.
We can change her every hour
if we want to for the first few months.


While I was inside, My Cowboy and
furry baby were working outside.
Therapeutic Work

I can see it now...Remington and Kendalyn following Daddy around.

We are getting the outside ready for the garden.
I can't wait to make baby food from our veggies.
If you've made baby food, please send your words of wisdom.
I had a baby shower at work (pictures to come)
They gave us a lemon tree to plant and to watch it grow with Miss K.
Hope you didn't have a "SOUR" weekend!!!
awhh thats the fun part. putting all her stuff away and getting ready for her arrival. Im sorry we missed the shower. Avery was sick but you already knew that. Turns out the doc said its some asthma along with other colds going around. blah...so we are still dealing with that. anyways. let me know when yalls date is so we can come see miss Kendalyn when she arrives. Happy Love day :)
ReplyDeleteCourtney-I LOVE her room! It is fabulous in every way! I have enjoyed reading some posts tonight. I am so excited to walk through this journey with you :) Lots of love...Kynsley
ReplyDeleteThat is the best part, putting away all the goodies :) You look great by the way!
ReplyDeleteI am sure Remington and Kendalyn will be the best of friends...
Yay for the garden, I L.O.V.E. y'alls garden! :)
I LOVE her room. It's so sweet! Good luck with nesting! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great gift the lemon tree is! I wish we could grow those here, to cold in the winter.
ReplyDeleteI bet Kendalyn and Remington we have so much fun together!
Goodness Gracious - that little girl has a LOT of stuff! HA! I know you're having so much fun going through it all. I loved setting up Jack's room and looking through all of his stuff, wondering what he would be like! Less than a month to go - WOOOOHOOOO!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to get started on Shorcake's room! Kendalyn's is sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteI seriously LOVE her room! Every time you post more pictures I fall more in love with it. You did a beautiful job! I love the paint and the pink accents.
ReplyDelete