Pregnancy Highlights
How far along
37 weeks 5 days
Size of baby:
Baby is about 6.8 pounds.
She is as long as a leek.
Total Weight Gain/Loss:
Total Weight Gain-25 pounds
Gender:
It's a girl!
It's a girl!
Movement has changed. I now have lumps on the side of my stomach of a foot or hiney. It's so cute.
Sleep:
Depends on the night-some good, some bad
What I Miss:
I'm gonna miss being pregnant. I will be glad to be back to my old self again but I will miss having my baby girl with me.
Cravings:
Nothing really
Symptoms:
Braxton Hicks, swollen feet
Braxton Hicks, swollen feet
Best Moment of the Week:
I was at the dr. today and all is going well. We are progressing which is wonderful. Kendalyn may be making her debut sooner than we think.
Daddy put the car seat in. Pictures to come : )
We can't wait to meet our little miracle.
So fun! You look so good! I think it's amazing that you can make out parts of her body that she pushes out. It won't be much longer!
ReplyDeleteyou look fabulous girl!!! I cannot wait to meet her and I am so glad to see/hear that you are doing so well. She will be here befor eyou know it...can you believe it??? Life as you know it is about change and it is so amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteyou sound like me...i love being pregnant and oh, how i loved watching them move around-especially durng those last weeks when you really can tell what part you're seeing move across your belly :) so so excited for you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! 25 lbs is great. I gained 80 with my son & 60 with my daughter! yikes! So glad the pregnancy is going great. I can't wait to see pic's of Miss K :)
ReplyDeleteGlad everything is going good! You're getting so close!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe she is almost here! I know for years to come you will be so glad you documented all these details from your pregnancy.
ReplyDeleteI loved, loved being pregnant. Those little feet or bottom poking out...just precious!
Not long now!:) My oldest is tunring 7 and Littliest just turned 5 and I still miss the thought of being preggers with them. It all goes by way to fast so be sure to video and document as much as you can! The wonderful world of blogging was lost on me when they were little.
ReplyDelete