Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Baby Bump Week 36

Pregnancy Highlights
36 weeks!!



How far along:
36 weeks
Size of baby:
She's the size of a crenshaw melon.
Total Weight Gain/Loss:
I've gained 25 pounds.
I packed them on this last month, oops ; )
Gender:
It's a Girl!!


Movement:
Movement is more frequent since she is running out of room. I love seeing my belly move with a foot or butt pushing out. So cute.
Sleep:
Still depends on the night....some good, some bad
What I Miss:
Nothing much.
Cravings:
Not really any anymore
Symptoms:
Swelling feet, some braxton hicks.

Best Moment of the Week
Preparing our litte girl's room
Nesting
I have an appt. next week and then I will start the weekly visits. I can't wait to see what the doctor says.

8 comments:

  1. Her arrival is getting close :) So glad this pregnancy has treated you well! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW... you are so close. Is there anything you need for her? I got your thank you and it was my pleasure to make you the art block. :) You look so cute all pregnant! I bet you are getting so anxious to meet her. I know I would be! The suspense would be making me crazy. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your getting SOOO close now! :)
    Looking good though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. I guess I always forget how far along you are and when I saw 36 weeks, I got so excited! She will be here so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You still look great!

    I had Jack at 36 weeks... EEEK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lookin' good! :) I can't believe how quick she will be here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great girl! I cannot believe she will be here in just a few more weeks! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are too cute!! Fond memories! Enjoy the last few weeks girl! Your life is about to get even more amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.