My mom, aunts, and cousin hosted a family/friends baby shower on Sunday. It was a beautiful day. I loved spending the day with everyone as we anticipate the arrival of Kendalyn.

There was lots of yummy food.
Signs of love from all

My cousin Elena. She was such a helper. I just love this little picture and I can't wait to see her, her sister Mallory and Kendalyn playing together soon.



And only Daddy's girl needs a pillow like this...


My Aggie gals...Shayanne and Melissa came. I was so excited to see them. This summer will be so much fun. We've turned into the Aggie Gals Plus 5!!!
Mom, me and my aunt

This was just a tidbit of fun we all had.
We are getting so much closer to being ready for Miss K. We appreciate our family and friends for all that they have done for us. We know that Kendalyn is one loved little girl.
So cute! I love all of the pink and black mixed with the Cowgirl! Very cute!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful! I love your cake and that pillow is so cute! :) I will have to tell Shayanne that I read your blog! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful and fun photos! You are going to be a wonderful mommy. Miss K is a blessed little one!
ReplyDelete~Gay~
Adorable cake and I love the pillow. I'm glad that you enjoyed your shower.
ReplyDeleteSooo cute! Love the "Rhinestone Cowgirl" pillow. That'll fit Miss Kendalyn perfectly :) Can't wait till little K's arrival ♥
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely shower! You are just beautiful. :) That pillow is so cute!
ReplyDeleteI just noticed I misread your day counter at the top of your blog last time I was here, I thought it said only 11 days to go then LOL...
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great shower and lots of fun!
How fun! Love the pillow!
ReplyDeleteI love it! That Rhinestone Cowgirl pillow is darling! Love the cake too. I can't wait till she gets here & to see pictures...
ReplyDeleteSO much fun! You look adorable! I love the pink ribbon.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a beautiful shower! I know you can hardly stand the wait, now that you are so close, for little Miss K !
ReplyDeleteLooks like ya had a wonderful time Courtney!! One of my fave things abt being huge was the fact ya were always getting goodies for the baby!;) It looks like Baby K is already spoiled rotten which is what she should be!:) Hope you got done nesting cause it wont be long now!:)
ReplyDelete