Sunday, January 30, 2011

Our Weekend

We spent the weekend working on things around the house. So while we cleaned...


Someone decided to get dirty!!!



Cowboy was working on the flowerbeds in the front yard.


Remington was helping too. He is carrying the branch in his mouth. It's not lying on the ground.


Taking the branch to the pile.


Or maybe just play with it.



My Cowboy did such a great job on the yard. It just makes me want spring to get here sooner.

When daddy wasn't watching Remington was playing in the ditch.

Gotta love that face.


And then he didn't want anymore pictures taken, HA!!

Our dirty dog


Although dirty, he's still our wonderful lil buddy. He will be 2 next month. We have loved these two years with him.

Hope you have a fabulous weekend with the ones you love.

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait for spring, too! Remington is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute header. Remington is such a sweet boy. I bet he will love the little one as much as y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pup is beautiful!! Poor thing is going to be in shock when you bring a crying baby home :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Spring needs to get here ASAP! :) I can't believe you only have 11 days till little Miss K gets here! That is so exciting :) Hope you are feeling good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! :) I'm ready for spring too.

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.