Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Family Visit

Happy Birthday
Grandma!!!
We love you.
We enjoyed a visit with her on Sunday. She was excited that we sewed Kendalyn's bedding and can't wait for her arrival. Back in the hay day, Grandma was an amazing seamstress. Maybe some of that rubbed off on me : )





We also had a visit from Cowboy's family.





We appreciated Pawpaw helping out on a few things around the house.









It was a great weekend with family.

7 comments:

  1. Love that your putting your family to work! totally something I would do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great weekend! You're grandma is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful home you have! Love it! And I LAUGHED OUT LOUD, literally, when I read your comment on my post! HA! And that would be SO COOL! When is your actual due date again?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun that is, family makes things so much more fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Great picture with Grandma :) I am seriously loving K's room, I know I have said it numerous times but it is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that PawPaw was telling your hubby how to do the job in each photo. So sweet. Happy birthday to your Grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the new Pot Rack Courtney! Happy Bday Gma! Hope it was a great day! Courtney it is Paula Deen time girl so come on over!:)

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.