We will forever be grateful to her for
making this room perfect for our little girl.
First we had each other,
then we had you,
now we have everything.
It is even better looking in person.
and then we will be done....I think, HA!
"You are so precious to me, sweet as can be, baby of mine."
~Dumbo~
I LOVE IT!!! This makes me want to go back and redo one of the boys rooms! ha! Of course it wouldnt be as cool as this since this look is very girly. I dont think Eli and Aiden would appreciate it!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE it! Just precious! Love the wall sticker!!
ReplyDeleteLove the saying and the way you have it on the wall! cutE!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's GORGEOUS! Very girly and I know K will LOVE it! Great job! And I love the quote! Just perfect!
ReplyDeleteIt's absolutely adorable. I love the ironwork with the letter's hanging and the words.
ReplyDeleteI've sure enjoyed visiting your blog! I found you over at Diana's blog..To Everything a Season.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the name you have chosen for your baby girl, and her room is so lovely! Congratulations to you and your cowboy!
We too have a dog named Remington. He is really my son's, but I am Momma! lol. Our Remington, a border collie was born Nov. 18, 2009. My son hunts alot, so he's named after a gun of course!
(Remington Gauge George)
Visit me sometime at Life By George.
Happy Winter,
Liesa
Oh I love it, Courtney! It's so perfect!
ReplyDeleteIt's so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHer room is perfect! You've done a beautiful job! She's one blessed little girl :)
ReplyDeleteI love love love it! That is one lucky little girl to have a nursery like that!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, I didn't even see this post! I love the quote. It's absolutely perfect! I just love everything you've done with her nursery. It's just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCourtney it is even more fabulous!!! If we ever a little girl I am soo stealing your ideas girl! I love the name hanging from the iron work above her crib! I never would have thought to do that. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteP.s. Ya got any broccoli in the garden? Littliest loves him some broccoli!:)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!
ReplyDeleteHey there! I just randomly came across your blog and the second I seen the pics of your nursery I fell in love! LOL. That nursery is unbelievable!!! Great job! I am your newest follower!! Hope you check me out!!
ReplyDelete~Romantic Savy
I love the room! She is one lucky little girl!
ReplyDelete