We had to brush off and clean up our deer stand.
My Cowboy was on the tractor clearing out some brush.
Baby and I are camo ready for this year's hunting season. I hope to make it for opening weekend but I don't think we can handle the "colder" temperature.
I feel like I grew so much overnight. Maybe it's just what I was wearing, HA : )
My Cowboy's dad was so excited to tell the extended family that I am giving him another grandbaby. This baby will make Grandbaby #10 on Cowboy's side and #1 for mine. My Cowboy's sister is due in December with a little boy.
Cowboy was busy putting corn in the feeders.
I loved that he was sporting his maroon A&M shirt for Game Day. WHOOP!!! Such a trooper.
Remington enjoyed himself also. He ran, played, jumped in the pond and enjoyed all the attention from Cowboy's family. I don't know how we are going to get him back to normal. They spoiled him so much.
But he deserves it : )
We loved this Labor Day weekend of relaxing.
We hope that this hunting season will be a great one.
And a great football season, Gig 'Em Aggies!!!
I was able to find the A&M game on the radio. One reason we love going to Crockett is that there is no TV. Can't you see why it's a relaxing place to be. I also followed the game on Tw.itt.er.
Aggies BTHO SFA!!! WHOOP!!

I also wanted to say Thank You to all of you that left comments on our last post about our little bundle of joy. We loved every single one of them and can't wait to share it with the baby in the future.

I also wanted to say Thank You to all of you that left comments on our last post about our little bundle of joy. We loved every single one of them and can't wait to share it with the baby in the future.
And Welcome to my new followers. We appreciate you joining us on our trail through life.
Yeah! Glad your Aggies got a WIN... my Red Raiders did too! You are one cute pregnant mama and I cannot wait to find out what you are having! So happy you had a relaxing weekend and wishing yall a "fruitful" hunting season!!!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like y'all had fun Labor Day weekend! My grandparents used to have property in Centerville that we used to go hunting on. I love your camo outfit!
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed the pics; it's a great place to go.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR LITTLE ONE!!!!!!! So exciting.
wow #10 grandbaby. holy moly thats alot of grandkiddos. lol looks like fun. I told zach I wanted to one hunt with him this year.. we shall see. he wants to take Avery but dont think she would sit and be quite. ha ha cute pics of you and baby williamson :)
ReplyDeleteAren't you just too cute! Glad ya'll had fun and wasn't the Tx chill wonderful!;)
ReplyDeleteYou look adorable in your camo with your little baby belly. I used to hunt in Crockett with the ex (years ago). My ex inlaws had a place right on the edge of the National Forest land. It's really pretty there. The midnight 4-wheeler rides were the best part! Good luck to your cowboy hunting this season.
ReplyDeleteHey Courtney!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! Can't wait til he/she is here!! Guess what, Matt's Grandpa was selected as the Bugle Call at the game this past Saturday! It was so sweet, he made everyone cry at Kyle Field! I also got to be on the big jumbo-tron, how cool!! :) Hope to see you guys soon!
ReplyDelete