Monday, August 30, 2010

Shouting it from the Rooftops!!

We're Pregnant!!!








Our lil miracle is set to arrive
March 16, 2011


I prayed for this child,
and the Lord has granted me
what I asked of him.
1 Samuel 1:27

20 comments:

  1. I am SOOOOO excited for you! I can't wait to find out what you're having!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! that is such wonderful news! I am so excited for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah,yeah,YEAH! I am so happy for you both! I can't wait 'till spring to see you little cowboy or cowgirl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness I am so excited for you! Congratulations!! Keep doing the belly shots. I did one each month, and it was really neat to look at how you and little one are growing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YEAH!! you finally broke the news to the blog world. Im soo excited for yall. Cant wait to hear what yall are having.. WHOHOOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!! Congrats girl!! :) That's awesome news!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I'm so happy for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, congrats!!! May the the good Lord bless you with a blissful pregnancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! You will make a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I'm SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    You look sooooo BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!

    Oh My GOODNESS what a blessing :D

    congratulations :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. How exciting! So happy for y'all!

    I'm preggy too, due in April... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! Yea, new love, it's the best. Love the belly shots, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yaya! Wahoo! Congratulations I am so happy for you guys. It is the BEST experience in the world! You will be a GREAT MOM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats girl!!! Very exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  16. We don't know each other and will never meet this side of the veil but I'm happy for and with you both! What an absolute blessing from God.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations!!!!!! I popped over here from Ranchin'Momma. My little man is a March baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay!!! I am so excited for you! You look great!! You are only 8 days behind me!!! We will definitely have to share stories!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations!!! I wish for you a totally uneventful and enjoyable pregnancy :O)...

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG OMG OMG!!! WhooHoo!!! I am sooo very excited for ya'll girl! March is a wonderful month! Oldest was born on the 23 and then my bday, my sisters bday...the 16th...my moms bday and my bro in lawsx2 bdays are all in March.
    Congrats and hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.