
For the past two weeks I have been preparing, meeting, and now teaching my new precious kiddos. I chuckle when I see all of the blogs with first day of school pics. On the other side of things, us teachers see it much different. I guess both students and teachers have the same feelings; scared, nervous, excited, anxious and the list goes on and on. I prayed so HARD this weekend for a wonderful class....and I think I might have one. After last year I needed one. But that is another post...unwritten for my sanity.
Life on the farm has been quiet and peaceful lately with a bit of excitement. I'll have to share pictures soon.
This is
Sorry if it is a boring one but I can promise you it is going to get better. It will be worth the wait.And finally it's fall in our house.
I also brought out the fall decorations and THEY'RE UP!!!! Now a trip to HobLob is in order for some finishing touches. : )
I can't wait to hop over to your blogs to play a lil catch up.
Have a wonderful Friday and weekend!!!
I know we will!!!

Glad to hear from you. I was wondering how your start went! Have a great weekend. Fall is coming to my house, too.
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a first week back! Bring on Fall!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad school started great for you! Spiced Pumpkin is my favorite candle and I can't wait to have it burning in my house!
ReplyDeleteHappy 200th post! I love fall decorations too! Hobby Lobby definitely has a lot to pick from. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad your first week is going well! I can't wait to see pictures of your new room.
ReplyDeleteGood for you for busting out the pumpkin candle - I did the same thing last weekend and boy is our house smelling good!
Have a great weekend!
love those yankee candles! ...hope your class will be wonderful for you
ReplyDeleteomg it makes me so happy to hear other people are ready for fall! i'm going to light my pumpkin candles too! yipee!!
ReplyDeletecongrats on the pregnancy! i'm almost 7 months now. enjoy it!!!!!