Sunday, September 19, 2010

Our Weekend

We had another fun weekend here on the farm. I do get a bit giddy when I think that in just 4 days we get to hear the baby's heartbeat and that it's not just another dreaded week.

In baby news....My dear friend Ashley sent us this congratulations card. I thought it was perfect.



My cowboy got a new baby this weekend. I think he is definitely ready for hunting season, don't you??





While my Cowboy decided to go to the gun range this weekend, of course. I went to Hobby Lobby.
I added to my cross wall and hall : )


I hadn't posted about this cute pumpkin yet but I got it at Ross of all places. On Halloween night, we will place a light inside of it and put it on the front porch. I only got one because a lady was buying all of the rest for her "huge front porch". I chose the one with a cuter face though, ha!!



The pumpkins in the vase came from Garden Ridge last year. The two other pumpkins came from HobLob when I was there buying a few crosses.


I did find some C.U.T.E. things for the nursery this weekend. I can't wait to find out what we are having so I can put all of my ideas into the nursery.
We also worked in the garden to get it ready for the fall. We kept our tomato plants in because last year when the weather cooled off we got an abundance of tomatoes. We hope that happens again.



We planted lettuce, spinach, cabbage, and chard.



As for the rest of our farming....
Our one little lime. I'm saving it for my first drink of mojito after the baby comes. HA!!


Our tomatoes that are finally coming up


And the herb garden is full of herbs and flowers, just like I have always wanted.


Now you are officially caught up with what has been happening on the farm. I can't wait to share my Baby Bump-Week 15 post with you on Wednesday!!! Please pray that we might catch a glimpse of the gender at our appointment on Thursday. (I know, wishful thinking)
Y'all guessed some great names in my past post about Baby B (boy) and Baby K's (girl) name. Someone did come close to the baby girl's name. I do have to say the names we picked are very unique as I do teach and have a MUCH LONGER list of what not to name our child : ) then a list of what to name our child.
Hop on over to my side bar and guess the baby's gender. I can't wait to see what the results are!!!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the baby! I am so so happy for you! I can't wait to find out what you are having and your baby names! Love all of your crosses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love all of your fall decorations! Can't wait to find out what your having! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of the fall stuff! I love the idea of decorating for each season, but I just can't bring myself to do it! I hope you can find out so you can finally put a name to the sweet babe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were one busy girl this weekend. I know you just can't wait to hear the heartbeat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks great! do hope you are able to find out if it is a little cowboy of cow girl! You are going to have so much fun getting ready for him...or her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i cant wait to hear what yall are having. Im gonna guess girl or maybe I just want it to be a girl so Avery has someone to play with he he. baby K hmmmm maybe kinsley?? idk boy.. brody.. those are my guesses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of your pumpkins!:) I still have not busted all of ours out yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, as you know it has been a while since I've posted, and therefore it's been a while since I've visited blogs, so I must say...WHOOP!!! I'm so excited for you guys and your news! YAY, YAY, YAY!

    You look wonderful and I'm sure the Cowboy is so excited! Can't wait to continue reading on your updates as the pregnancy progresses!

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.