Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Baby Bump Week 13


Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 13 weeks
Size of baby: *Baby B or K* is the size of an egg
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Give or take a pound or two
Can't wait to see what the dr. says
Maternity Clothes: Not really. I've been wearing dresses but invested in a pair of maternity jeans. Oh my word, my new friend.
Gender: Can't wait to find out!!!
Movement: Not yet
Sleep: What's that??!! It has been more uncomfortable as time has gone on.
What I Miss: Nothing! Or maybe glass of wine.
Cravings: Haven't had any major cravings. I can tell you what I don't want.
Symptoms: Some nausea but nothing major. I feel very blessed that I have not had any morning sickness.
Best moment this week: Entering into the second trimester. I feel good and very happy. The idea of having a baby is starting to sink in.


Our next doctor's appointment is Sept. 23rd. We will get to hear the heartbeat and hoping to find out what we are having. But I am not getting my hopes up too high.

*Baby B is the boy's name and *Baby K is the girl's name. We will be sharing the name when we know what the baby is. We would love to hear your guesses!!

15 comments:

  1. You look great! I am going to say Kaitlyn for the girl and .....Bobby for the boy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great and I cannot wait to find out what you are having! I think your boy name is Brayden and your girl name is Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you cute mama! Maternity pants are the bomb-diggity! (Yes, I just said that! HA!) I wish I could still wear them everyday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stalked your blog from the Texas Bloggin' Gals blog. I love that you are keeping up with your pregnancy with pictures. It's a very cool idea. I cannot wait to have children of my own. But apparently infertility has been a problem. I tell myself everyday, that when we are supposed to have a baby, God will give us a baby. Congrats on your pregnancy and I look forward to reading about it more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! I hope Baby B or K cooperates so you can find out. You look really good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute baby bump!! I am glad to hear your feeling good!! With our first I had cravings for things I had either never eaten like jalapenos or things I had not eaten in years like peanut butter on anything and everything. With the second I don't recall any cravings, but I had lots of aversions. I couldn't stand anything that was sweet. Totally weird since I usually have a major sweet tooth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are SO CUTE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't have any guesses, but you are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are too too cute! I wish I had been that cute prego! As for guesses...hmmmm....Boedin or Kinley. As for new blogger vs old blogger urgh!;) I am thinking you are still in old.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw your comment on Pamela's blog and hopped over to visit. Congratulations on the baby!! I love babies - my 3 girls are grown and I have two grands, ages 1 and 2 (almost 3) and the grands are even more fun that I ever imagined. I bet your parents are thrilled.

    Hubby and I met and married in Texas but it's been a long time since we lived anywhere with great Mexican food. Oh, what I'd give for a decent chile relleno. :) We live in Oregon now and love it here.

    Sorry for the long comment. Wishing you the best of everything with the bundle of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how cute! Growing up I always wished my name was spelled "Kaitlyn" rather than with a C. Soo, I'm going with that for the girl, and Bryce for the little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. HOLY MOLY! I have really been out of the loop! I can't believe I missed this news. Congratulations!! How exciting! You look great. I hated that time where in pregnancy your clothes don't fit, but maternity clothes are too big. I found some great maternity clothes at Old Navy though! You should check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look great! I'm guessing GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey! Hope this week of school is going well! I just finished reading with Oldest and I swear I do not know how ya'll have the patience. I guess that is why you are a teacher I am not! Bless you all! Anyways, thanx for stopping by earlier! I can not wait to see what you do in the nursery. I bet it will be beautiful! As for the paint I am thinking it is differ from chalk board paint. I am not quite sure the difference so I just sent them an email to ask the difference. I am pretty sure you can not write with chalk on it but that it is made from chalk if that makes any sense. Once i hear back from um I will post abt it. I have a few people asking me the difference. Can't wait to find out what you are having! I have something I want to make for ya but need to know boy or girl first!;) I could just make it and send itbut if it is a girl I can bling it out a little!:) Love this little set!!

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.