Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Little Bit of This & That

Before I could blog about things going on at the farm I had to take care of a few things.

Baby *B*K* received his/her first bib and burpcloth from Brandy at Jumping Jack. If you have not hopped over to her blog or to her etsy shop you need too. She has some cute things for Halloween as well.




We are absolutely in love with our very first baby items. I cannot wait to use them. Brandy, you are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!!!

Secondly, Alayna...I have been wanting to comment back to you. Please let me know a way that I could send you a message/comment. Thanks girl.



Next, I am very proud of my Aggies. WHOOP!!!

That's all I am saying about that : )


And finally.....

Happy Grandparent's Day!!!




Love, Baby B*K

5 comments:

  1. How cute are those baby things! Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all your "this and thats." Have a great Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh that bib and burpcloth set is adorable! Soo country-fied :)

    Have a great week ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that bandana and cow print! I didn't even know it was Grandparent's day. Apparently my daughter didn't either. Oh well, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bib and burp cloth! They are perfect. Sounds like everything is going good. It will go by so fast! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.