Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Our Wild Weekend-Part 2

Our wild weekend continued on Sunday. This time Santa Claus came a bit early. At about 8 am I called my parents to see if Santa had arrived and he did!! My wonderful Uncle Larry came bearing gifts of a baby cradle, glider and a few baby odds and ends. My Aunt Becky and my cousins are letting us use some of the baby things that they have. We are extemely blessed and grateful.



Of course I made my Cowboy set it up in our room. : )



Cute lil gender neutral bedding...Perfect for Baby B/K


We also made a trip to buy window shades for the nursery. I can't wait until it comes in!!
Another weekend shows us how truly loved our baby is.

3 comments:

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.