Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Baby Bump Week 17

I had to sneak a picture of our first baby.
Look at him with his hands. Momma's protector.



Now he is shy, HA!!



On to pregnancy highlights....

How far along: 17 weeks
Size of baby: Baby B/K is the size of a turnip!!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: At the doctor's appt. I gained a pound. But on my scale I may be at 2 lbs. I think I am doing FABULOUS!!
Maternity clothes: I'm in need of pants.
A safety pin is not working like it use to.
Gender: We will find out October 25th!!
Movement: Still feeling a few "puffs/flutters"
Ready for the big stuff : )
Sleep: Pretty normal with a few adjustments or potty breaks. Here lately all I want to do is sleep but there are not enough hours in the day.
What I Miss: A glass of wine (not gonna lie)
Cravings: Nothing really.
Symptoms: Nothing.
I have been extremely blessed
with a wonderful pregnancy.

Don't forget to vote on the side bar whether
you think we are having a boy or a girl.

6 comments:

  1. Ha, my dog crosses her paws too! I think it's hilarious. You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still looking good! And good for you for not piling on the pounds!! HA!

    I only gained 16 lbs the whole pregnancy, but Jack came almost 4 weeks early, so I was spared the few pounds that come at the very end. Thank goodness!

    And I'm glad you're still feeling good. I hear you on the being sleepy all the time thing - I went home everyday while I was pregnant and took a nap after work and it still wasn't enough. Rest when you can though, because once that baby gets here there will be little time for sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look wonderful! I love your dress! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome! :) Makes me miss being preggy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.