Mom, dad, and I headed to the Scarecrow Festival in Chappell Hill, Texas on Saturday.

I love going and have many memories of going as a kid. I still remember the puff painted shirts and matching bows that I would get, HA!!

I checked out the kids clothing booths and told them I would be back when we knew what we were having. At many of them I asked for their website to start some shopping.
I did get...
Handmade soap
Another cross for the wall
This picture is not the best. The lighting is horrible. When I hang it on the wall I will definitely share another picture.
A handmade hooded bath towel for the baby.
As we were walking through the booths I realized that if we have a girl we will be broke from buying little bows for her hair. So when I got home I checked out you.tube to see how to make bows. All I have to say is that Cowboy better invest in stocks for ribbon cause this momma will be making them and one for every outfit. Did you expect anything less : ) I may have found another hobby!!
On Sunday Cowboy was still chasin' hogs. Kind of like the Ags were doing with the Hogs Saturday night. : (
Mom and dad came out to our house and to take me to the new Babies R Us near us. I am so ready to start our baby registry. There is so much to chose from.
Grandpa bought our first package of newborn diapers.
I know, it will probably last us 2 days. Aren't they so little?!!
Then they took me maternity clothes shopping. I finally got some pants for work. WHHOOOOO HOOOOO!!! I got a few tops and a comfy sweater.
I am just in tears with all of this. My parents are so generous and I know they will do the same for Baby B/K. I love and appreciate them so much. I know that our baby is coming into a family with lots of love.
OK, dry up the tears......
Cowboy took a pic of the guys. He didn't get anything, maybe next time

Sounds like you had a wonderful Fall weekend! ;)
ReplyDeleteSounds like a perfect weekend. Your blessed with amazing parents!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great weekend. One of my friends makes bows for her little girl and they are so cute.
ReplyDeleteCool man! perfect day! AND a Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to all!
ReplyDeleteOh I hope you have a little girl!! And the puff paint shirts - OMG, I had my fair share of them. HA!
ReplyDeleteIf you do in fact have a little girl, you should check out papermart.com for ribbon. I'm sure you won't need the huge quantities they sell, but even so it is still cheaper than retail and bow making can be a lucrative little side job!
Happy Fall!
Your parents are so sweet! I am glad you had a great weekend while your Cowboy was away. A friend gave me great advice when pregnant. Each time you go to the store go ahead and buy a pack of diapers. You can buy a few packs of 1's and then mostly 2's or bigger. Then you will have a great little stash once little one arrives.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a fun weekend! I love your cross.
ReplyDeleteHey little momma! I am going to send you a "Family Motto" sign, since you liked it! Will you please send me your address? Thank you!
ReplyDeleteJust stopping by for a visit. Sounds like your weekend was pretty good despite your honey being gone! :)
ReplyDeleteCome say hi!