On Saturday we woke up e....a...r...l...y to drive out to Crockett. My Cowboy wanted to check on the feeder and on the grass seeds we planted for the deer. We got there just after daybreak. We spent some time in the deer blind scouting out any perspective game. We saw quite a few deer so we are very excited for opening weekend.
We headed out to the town of Crockett. This is their square which holds the county courthouse.

We ate lunch at The Moosehead Cafe. Great homestyle cookin'.

The town square has cute boutiques

And hometown friendly spots

I love venturing out to small towns.
To travel to Crockett we have to take Interstate 45. On the way back home this time I was in NEED of some make-up. Dressed in our camo we went to The Woodlands mall. If you have ever been to The Woodlands you know it is an upscale suburb of Houston. So going in the mall was quite adventurous with a few stare downs... Thank God we didn't see anyone we know!!!
My Cowboy at the jewelry counter in Macy's
(These pictures were taken with my iphone)

I thought Dillard's had m.a.c makeup, um NO! So we had to walk all the way across the mall to Macy's
My Cowboy on the "hunt", ha!!

You might be a Redneck if you show up to the mall in your camo, hehehe

We were in The Woodlands so we dressed the part...doesn't everyone : )
The things we do for one another...LOVE
Yes, our weekend adventures continued so I had to put them into two parts. Stay tuned!!!
Too funny! Love the camo! I was at the Woodlands Mall today buying makeup!
ReplyDeleteCamo and Macy's...what more could a girl want!
ReplyDelete