Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Baby Bump Week 19

Pregnancy Highlights
How far along: 19 weeks
Size of baby: Baby B/K is the size of a mango!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: We will find out on Monday.
Maternity Clothes: Lovin' the maternity jeans and pants.
God's gift to women!!
Gender: We will find out on Monday!!!
Movement: No major kicks yet but the baby is making its presence known. Cowboy felt it the other night and his face was priceless.
Sleep: I am having some good nights and some bad nights. I do believe this baby is on a schedule. Late to bed and EARLY to rise.
What I miss: Vino : )
Cravings: Caramel apples
Symptoms: Slight back pain when I stand in one spot for a long time. My ribs on the right side hurt. I guess the baby is leaning or pushing on it.
Best Moment for this week: Feeling the baby move more and of course the ultrasound on Monday!!

Make sure you have voted for our cowboy or cowgirl.

5 comments:

  1. Now is the perfect time to be craving caramel apples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Can't wait to find out what it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute. Seriously.

    You find out on Monday?? I bet you are beyond excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Monday will be such an exciting day for ya'll!!!

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.