Sunday, March 28, 2010

Weekend of Fun!!

We had an eventful weekend.
We had to have a picture of the baby!!!

Getting ready for Spring Fun!! This is a wide shot of our backyard from the front gate.


We built a chicken coop for our 1o feathery babies.




I am so proud of my Cowboy. We woke up with absolutely NO idea what in the world we were doing. We put our minds together and created one AWESOME lil coop!!
Most importantly, the total cost was $4.09 for staples for the staple gun. We used things we had lying around.

Cowboy was taking camera phone pictures to share with his dad and brother. One happy boy!!

I was certainly there too!!!

We had a birthday celebration for my dad.

His fav...angel food cake.

A birthday card from the kiddos. It said ...Love, Cole, Courtney and Jason
Oh and Remington too. He loves his Pa.
Now dad can get something for himself or the yard. It will probably be something for the yard though. He loves his plants. That's where I get this from.

Dad and I
Dad, me and Cole
Happy Birthday Dad!
We love you!!
We are so glad that this week is a 4-day week because of Good Friday and Easter. We can't wait to sit back and finally enjoy all of this.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you guys did a great job!

    Looks like DAD enjoyed his birthday! Fun, fun!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job,you'll have some eggs before you know it! Those little chickies grow up fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a real bargain of coop you and your cowboy built :O)... WTG :O)...

    I awarded you on my blog in my last post, I think I am suppose to tell the blogger I give the award to LOL so consider youself awarded :O)...

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.