My Cowboy and I spent the weekend outside. We were getting our garden ready with a few extra projects up our sleeve. I took lots of pictures.
Until.......
Hubby decided it would be neat to take a picture of me mowing the grass. Yes, I mow and I love it!!
And then.....
She hit the floor!!

We think it is minor but you never know.
Leave me a comment and tell me something that you like to do that may be out of the ordinary. I seem to be the only chick down our street that mows grass with the men. I don't think that is so weird.
I need to get out in my "garden" tomorrow. My dad just gave me some Canna bulbs that I need to plant ASAP. I hope that your camera is okay! I don't mow, because we don't have any grass to mow. I don't think that I would even if we had some!
ReplyDeletebeen there done that.. sucks when you drop your camera.. hope it doesnt have to go to the shop for 3 months like mine did...lol
ReplyDelete