to get bitten by the
Sick Bug
It wouldn't be so bad if it had hit last night or early this morning BUT NO it hit at 9am when I have 20 7 year-olds eager to learn their lesson. They were surprisingly so sweet about it.I hope this doesn't last very long...I'm tired of being friends with the porcelain bowl.
OH my hubby just had this. I am sorry you are having this! His lasted about 24 hours. I am praying I don't get it.
ReplyDeleteAwww! Feel better soon! My little one had a bug last week. She woke up sick on Friday and on Sunday she was fine! I hope it's quick for you.
ReplyDeleteawhh Hope you feel better soon Courtney. Aves has some little bug too. This damn weather changing has gotten so many people sick. Get Jayson to be your nurse now. he he
ReplyDeleteHope this doesn't linger much longer with you!!
ReplyDeleteHope you are better soon!
ReplyDeleteOh no! I hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDelete