And we can hardly wait, There'll be lots and lots of fireworks. Time to celebrate America's independence, A very special day. We'll wave our flags and watch parades.
Happy 4th weekend! Looks like the Sun is trying to come out and party with the rest of us. As for the rosters, I guess that is why God made some os us Country gals and some of us City gals. Though really I am nither. How about a burb girl who likes to visit both the city and the country. Did ya'll eat um???
Love your wreath!
ReplyDeleteYour 4th of July decor is adorable. That wreath is a really cute idea anf I may have to use it to make me one. Y'all have big time this weekend!
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th weekend! Looks like the Sun is trying to come out and party with the rest of us. As for the rosters, I guess that is why God made some os us Country gals and some of us City gals. Though really I am nither. How about a burb girl who likes to visit both the city and the country. Did ya'll eat um???
ReplyDeleteI love that cute little wreath on your door! have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteI love your wreath! The decorations look fab! Happy 4th!
ReplyDeleteYou won my rag quilt giveaway. Send me an email with your address and I will get it in the mail this week.
ReplyDeleteBrandy
jumpingjacktaylor@yahoo.com